Tips for Selling Your Home in the Winter
While Spring may historically be the height of the real estate buying season, winter can still be a ‘hot’ time to sell. With fewer listings on the market there will be less competition for sellers. And, without a doubt, those buyers who are out in the cold looking at homes to buy, are very motivated indeed.
Here are some TIPS for selling during the winter months:
- Make sure your thermostat is comfortably set at about 21-22 degrees C.
- When possible, turn on all lights before showings.
- Ambient warm lighting inside creates a cozy space.
- Light your gas or electric fireplace.
- Outdoor lighting or landscape lighting is a must in the evening.
- Ensure that the driveway and sidewalks are cleared & if necessary salted.
- Place an attractive landing mat in the foyer where buyers can place boots.
- Go easy on seasonal decor.
- Don’t forget about curb appeal, attractive urns & a mat are welcoming.
- Include some summer exterior photos in the marketing material.
- Regardless of the time of year prepare well by decluttering, fixing minor repairs, painting and staging.
These problems may arise due to psychological aspects rising due to tension and anxiety, family complications, depression, and nervous ailments; due to diseases like diabetes, hypogonadism, atherosclerosis, cancer, and hypertension can lead to the occurrence of the condition. cialis prices view that drugshop
For more ideas about PREPARING, PRICING AND PROMOTING your home in the winter or throughout the year, please contact Natalie at 519-636-7827 or at email@example.com.