TIPS FOR SHOWING YOUR HOME
LET THEM IN
• Make your house available for all showings;
• Leave your house.
SPIT & POLISH
• Vacuum all carpets;
• Wash floors;
• Clean toilets, sinks and countertops;
• Polish mirrors;
• Put away shower articles such as shampoos, razors & used soaps;
• Empty all garbage containers;
• Make beds;
• Put away all clothing and personal items.
LET THERE BE LIGHT
• Open drapes;
• Evenly position louvers for shutters & blinds to maximize light flow;
• Turn on all lights.
PRETEND IT’S AN OPEN HOUSE
• Clear off counters in kitchen and bathrooms;
• Hide small kitchen & bathroom counter appliances;
It has long been known that the stars in Hollywood do whatever it takes to look as young, healthy levitra properien cute-n-tiny.com and beautiful as possible.
• Place all toilet seat lids down;
• Neatly hang fresh, clean bathroom towels;
• Remove area carpets from bathrooms;
• Put out fresh flowers.
REMEMBER WHAT THE NOSE KNOWS
• Avoid cooking dishes with pungent odours;
• Empty kitty litters and put out of sight;
• Remove bowls of pet food;
• If possible, take all pets out of the house with you;
• Do not smoke;
• Avoid covering up odours with deodorizers.
SOUND OF MUSIC
• Play soft ambient music;
• Turn off TVs and loud radios.
RATHER SAFE THAN SORRY
• Lock up valuable jewelry & cash;
• Store personal papers out of sight;
• Lock up prescriptions & other medications.