I am committed to ensuring that my Seller clients maximize the value of their ‘Beautiful Investments’.
Even though today’s real estate market is one that favours Sellers, the process of selling one’s home can still easily become overwhelming. Many questions flood the mind when you think about selling: How much is my home worth? What can I do to improve my sale price? What list price strategy will net the highest sale price? Should we hold offers? Should we accept bully offers? How can we ensure that the Buyer will complete the transaction? How can we show our home safely during the pandemic? How long will it take to sell?
When you work with me as your Listing Agent, I will offer you support and guidance all along the way. I will provide you with sound professional advice that will help us map out a tailored marketing strategy for you and your property. My ‘Three Pillar Plus’ approach will guide us in preparing, pricing and promoting your home optimally.
For my Seller Clients I offer complimentary home-staging too. My professional stager will develop a plan that meets your needs, whether that be simply creating floor plans that enhance traffic flow and the feeling of spaciousness, bringing in a few pieces of artwork and lighting or doing a full stage of several rooms in your house. Our ultimate goal is to create a great first impression for Buyers in order to bring in top dollar for your ‘Beautiful Investment’. I have at my fingertips as well, contacts for other industry professionals whom I work with on a regular basis and who support the home selling process: movers, painters, storage and junk removal providers, lawyers, accountants and a variety of trade persons.
Whether you have just started exploring the possibilities of selling your home or want to sell sooner than later I am ready to respond to your questions and help develop the perfect strategy that will net you top dollar as well as make the selling process a pleasurable and efficient experience.
Call for a confidential consultation and a complimentary market evaluation of your ‘Beautiful Investment’.
Before you begin the process of selling your home, get the facts first and completely free of charge!
Kindly complete the “What’s My Home Worth?” form below or contact Natalie directly at (519) 636-7827 to schedule a no-obligation tour of your home.
Please note that, in order to give an accurate opinion of your property’s market value, and to provide you with a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA), Natalie will need to do a personal inspection of your property. Your CMA is the cornerstone to pricing your home for market. Homes that are correctly priced, sell faster and for top dollar.
Natalie will work closely with you as you prepare your home for the market. She knows which design features and home improvements will appeal to a broad range of buyers and result in a good return on investment. Natalie also provides her clients with complimentary homestaging. And, if required, Natalie has a list of reputable tradesmen that she can recommend.
• PROFESSIONAL TIPS FOR GETTING YOUR HOUSE READY TO SELL
• PROFESSIONAL TIPS FOR SHOWING YOUR HOME
Natalie will expertly analyze the market to establish value and correct list price for your property. A home that is correctly priced will attract a large number of serious buyers and will ultimately achieve a great sale price!
• Professional HD wide-angle photos & videos
• Attractive & upscale feature sheets
• MLS presence & realtor.ca
• London Free Press advertising
• Social media exposure: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
• Sutton Select agent caravan
• Public & agent open houses
• Active marketing campaign
“ADEPT AT NEGOTIATING AND CLOSING”
Negotiating an acceptable offer for her clients is a job that Natalie takes seriously and performs adeptly. Once there is an acceptable offer on the table, another very important part of Natalie’s job begins. It involves the legal and financial aspects of the transaction. Along with the team at Sutton Group-Select Realty Natalie can ensure that her clients have smooth and uneventful closings.
GETTING READY TO SELL
Disassociate Yourself With Your Home
Make the mental decision to “let go” of your emotions and focus on the fact that soon this house will no longer be yours. Don’t look backwards — look toward the future.
Pack up those personal photographs and family heirlooms. Buyers can’t see past personal artifacts, and you don’t want them to be distracted. You want buyers to imagine their own photos on the walls, and they can’t do that if yours are there.
Homes almost always show better with fewer items. If you don’t need it, why not donate it or throw it away? Remove all books from bookcases. Pack up those knickknacks and clean off everything on kitchen counters. Consider renting a storage unit to store extra furniture and possessions. Leave just enough furniture in each room to showcase the room’s purpose with plenty of room to move around.
Rearrange Closets and Kitchen Cabinets
Buyers will be opening closets and cabinet doors. Think of the message it sends if items fall out! Now imagine what a buyer believes about you if she sees everything organized. It says you probably take good care of the rest of the house as well. This means:
• Neatly stack dishes.
• Turn coffee cup handles facing the same way.
• Hang shirts together, buttoned and facing the same way.
• Line up shoes.
Make Minor Repairs
Replace cracked floor or counter tiles and patch holes in walls.
Fix leaky faucets, doors that don’t close properly and kitchen drawers that jam. Consider painting your walls neutral colors, especially if you have grown accustomed to purple or pink walls. Replace burned-out light bulbs. If you’ve considered replacing a worn bedspread, do so now!
Make the House Sparkle
Get ready for the checklist!
• Wash windows inside and out.
• Pressure wash and spray down sidewalks and exterior.
• Clean out cobwebs inside and out.
• Re-caulk tubs, showers and sinks.
• Polish chrome faucets and mirrors.
No one better as opposed to vet for their teaching and experience, can help click here now cialis price your cat growing healthy.
• Clean out the refrigerator.
• Vacuum daily.
• Dust furniture, ceiling fan blades and light fixtures.
• Bleach dingy grout.
• Hang up fresh towels.
• Clean and air out any musty smelling areas.
Check Curb Appeal
If a buyer won’t get out of her agent’s car because she doesn’t like the exterior of your home, you’ll never get her inside. Here is your outside checklist!
• Keep the sidewalks cleared.
• Mow the lawn.
• Weed the flower beds
• Paint faded window trim.
• Plant cheerful flowers.
• Set out flowerpots.
• Trim your bushes.
• Make sure visitors can clearly read your house number.
• Shovel snow from sidewalks and driveway in winter.
TIPS FOR SHOWING YOUR HOME
LET THEM IN
• Make your house available for all showings;
• Leave your house.
SPIT & POLISH
• Vacuum all carpets;
• Wash floors;
• Clean toilets, sinks and countertops;
• Polish mirrors;
• Put away shower articles such as shampoos, razors & used soaps;
• Empty all garbage containers;
• Make beds;
• Put away all clothing and personal items.
LET THERE BE LIGHT
• Open drapes;
• Evenly position louvers for shutters & blinds to maximize light flow;
• Turn on all lights.
PRETEND IT’S AN OPEN HOUSE
• Clear off counters in kitchen and bathrooms;
• Hide small kitchen & bathroom counter appliances;
• Place all toilet seat lids down;
• Neatly hang fresh, clean bathroom towels;
• Remove area carpets from bathrooms;
• Put out fresh flowers.
REMEMBER WHAT THE NOSE KNOWS
• Avoid cooking dishes with pungent odours;
• Empty kitty litters and put out of sight;
• Remove bowls of pet food;
• If possible, take all pets out of the house with you;
• Do not smoke;
• Avoid covering up odours with deodorizers.
SOUND OF MUSIC
• Play soft ambient music;
• Turn off TVs and loud radios.
RATHER SAFE THAN SORRY
• Lock up valuable jewelry & cash;
• Store personal papers out of sight;
• Lock up prescriptions & other medications.